Offshore structures require continuous inspection and maintenance to make sure their integrity is safeguarded for their entire intended lifespan. For the subsea part this is most commonly done with ROV’s and divers.
Bluestream has been operating a dedicated inspection vessel to perform annual inspection campaigns for both oil & gas and offshore wind farm operators since 2017. The inspection vessel is fitted with three ROVs onboard, each in different sizes and with different capabilities. The combination of the various ROVs allows for maximum flexibility when it comes to executing projects of differing scopes. In addition Bluestream has developed special ROV tooling making it possible to execute inspection and maintenance tasks normally executed by divers, to be done by ROV.
• General visual inspection
• Close visual inspection
• Ultrasonic wall thickness measurements
• Cathodic protection measurements
• Flooded member detection
• Marine growth inspection and removal
• Alternating current field measurements on welds
• Reporting via digital inspection software